Thursday, May 19, 2011

Not sure if I am more excited or the girls

So in a simple plant lesson I expanded once again. I hate to call it a lapbook as it is very very simple. I will call it a folder lesson I guess.

I am on my way to their house to see the end results of our white flowers and food colored water. The lesson was indeed simple. Soil, water, water cycle, sun, seed, roots and they will cover so much or this over the next two years as it builds on that we discussed the job of the stem.  I know, I know--simple indeed but for a 4 yr old and a 7 yr old it was exciting.

By the end of the day yesterday the rose and the carnation had begun to change color while the others had not.  Last night I hear there were more changes happening.

Off I go to see how it all worked. I will post pics later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to receive them.