Saturday, July 31, 2010

Curriculum Trickles In

From my last post you will recall that we had to change our curriculum plans.  I have many items of G an F to use that are ABeka products which have been donated to us.  So I have gone to the curriculum share site received other items for the cost of shipping alone and I managed to get a few items on eBay as well. But now I am beginning to blend curriculum.

Today I received Bob Jones Science for 1st grade and the lesson manual.  I like it so much better than the ABeka however they will compliment each other so well. 

I am not making much progress on the "school house" but have talked it over with the girls parents and they are going to help me in that room.  I think that will help create excitement for everyone involved.

This past week my daughter and I attended an orientation meeting for the Christian co-op group in our area.  Being so far out in the country it will be a drive  for several of the activities.  I hope to meet some local families in this co-op as well that perhaps a few local activities and be done together. 

That is all I have so far to put here but did not want to get out of the habit of posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to receive them.