Sunday, July 18, 2010

Donation of School Desks

Talk about your blessings!!!!  As I take these first steps towards homeschooling I have come to terms that the initial set up, like any other project one would take on, has its financial sacrifices.

As I said several days the plans have changed from the smaller bedroom to a larger building we have connected to the back deck.  I know we could just use tables just as I know we could use our kitchen space as well.  But, the girls have become excited and of course would like their own desk space.

I had decided which ones would best fit our pocket-book as well as our needs.  I have decided now to toss that idea out as a friend has several "old fashion desk" as she calls them which will fit our current needs wonderfully with the added bonus of easing the costs.

I continue to feel giddy about each new step that is taken.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful!! Yes homeschooling is very time and money consumming when you are redecorating or needing new furniture, at least at my home! LOL, we have just moved our classroom too, I will be posting pics soon. Very glad that your friend was able to donate those to you! Its hard sometimes with our homeschool money to get everything we really need or want!! But God will always provide if we just have faith!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to receive them.