Wednesday, March 6, 2013

So much more than I would have ever imagined:

I would have never imagined that homeschooling my grandchildren would enrich my life as much as I had hoped it would theirs. So many tell me that they could never do it, they tell me how they would end killing their kids.  In truth I am sure that homeschool strenghtens a family.  You do have to think more about how you talk with the children during school time.  I  try to recall how perfect  I want a teacher to handle them and try to reach half of that goal.  Of course there is sibling struggles but overall they seek each other to play and seek me to experience life with as well.

I had considered changing the picture on the top of the page but find  it is a reminder of how long we are doing this.  The girls have changed so much, not just grown but blooming into wonderful people.  I could not be more pleased with the progress of our school. 

There are a few regrets.  I know them but do not  drag the blog to the mud.  We find that we no longer do things with our usual co-op but have a great network either way. As an extension to our learning both girls are active in local girl scouts with Kelley being the leader for Grace and myself for Faith's troop.   I know many do not agree with scouts but we like the program and being leaders can be sure that we use the program as it fits our demographic needs.


OK SO I CREATED THIS POST WEEKS AGO BUT IT DID NOT PLUBLISH SO GONNA DO IT NOW AND THEN GO MAKE A NEW POST




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to receive them.