Saturday, March 9, 2013

Post that I should have made but didn't do until now.....

So I really need to buckle down and do more real school.  At least that is what I tell myself then I look back at some pictures sitting on the camera card and see that we have been doing lots of school even if we aren't at home.

I have mentioned the St. Louis History Museum before and they have attended a program on the Civil War in Missouri and St. Louis stance as well.  They also attended a great presentation on George Washington.  Here are a few pictures of those moment.









I have more to post from the past year but here are a few from just one half day at the museum curing the Civil War program.  As I look at them I can see we indeed DID do school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to receive them.