Friday, September 9, 2011

First day of the semester at our enrichment program

So today will be the first day of group classes.  We will do this every Friday for ten weeks.  G and F will participate in several learning opportunities and gather with others while I will monitor two classes to promote good behavior and teach two classes. 

I want to take a moment to tell all about it and how it went. I know I will be too exhausted to write in the blog at the end of the day and of course I work my job on Saturdays and Sundays.

We got to bed later than desired the night before so I woke very tired and needing to prepare our sandwiches for the day as I generously offered to help. I began this blog then at 0550 to tell you now while I am at my most rested point. 

Guess what, this does not work!!!  (haha) You cannot blog about an event before you are exhausted by the event; but wouldn't it be nice to have a crystal ball sometimes? SO off to the showers with me so that I am at the girls home in one hour.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing how the enrichment classes went.We always love a good co-op or enrichment class.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladybug loved your class. Oh, and now I am not a good enough book reader, because Miss Beth is funnier!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to receive them.