Monday, September 26, 2011

Bob died today and the city of St. Louis lost a friend

Two post back I told about the City Museum and the creator, Bob, who sees his city and wants to keep the beauty, restore what he can and make it a place where people want to come and live at again.

Well, Bob had another new vision at an old concrete company and was killed today in a bulldozer accident.  I did not know him personally but did run into him at the museum and his dog during lunch last Febuary. He was personable and one could not help but to realize he had found his purpose on earth.  Those who work at the museum have always been joyful and I am sure it begins with Bob and makes it way through his creation.

I know he will be missed by many. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to receive them.