Sunday, March 16, 2014

Getting the Week Started

I have once again worked my weekend shifts and very tired. Yet, I know that class must go on in the morning.  Our routine of KTM has changed much now that we have our own school house.  It seems that the organization of our own learning environment has a way of promoting some rest on my end.  We are leaving it clean and ready every Friday.  All we have to do is step into the room and move forward with lessons.
I still use most Mondays for special projects though. The girls have finished a story and art project about the underground railroad. Both really enjoyed it.  We also watched the old Cecile Tyson movie about Harriet Tubman.
Come tomorrow we will do work for our geography fair projects. Faith has accomplished more than Grace. She has been practicing writing her numbers in Chinese and learning about the general location of China. It always amazes me to see what we do accomplish on a Monday since I tend to fly by the seat of my pants.  God always puts something in my lap and we enjoy it tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to receive them.