Monday, November 15, 2010

Lesson Room Pictures

[caption id="attachment_224" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="A view from the outside looking into the room."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_222" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The desks have returned."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_221" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Reading Corner with comfy recliners and basket to hold current library books"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_219" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The "Weather Frog" has so many clothing items we placed them on the wall around him so the girls could choose easier"][/caption]

I made another post about moving from my home to the home of G and F. It really messed up my blog page so I will make it only brief  in comparison.

K--mother to G and F is now a home-maker and not a paralegal. We will be co-educating these beautiful souls.  It is a change yet again from my original plan and it appears that the girls will once again be in a classroom like setting.  I really refuse to call it that however.  I will refer to it as the Lesson Room. I may even make a sign for the door telling everyone as well.

This is new to K, just like it was to me.  I know she will keep this wonderfully creative room we made for its purpose and pray that she avoids the school like  routine.  Even if she begins with a routine we all know it will relax as she gets more comfortable in her new role. 

She is really becoming a great home-maker!!  She will be a terrific teacher and I will have to find out what I am to do with my plate being a bit lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to receive them.