Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Where Have I Been

I have not made a post for months.  We have gotten so busy that there was simply no time for me to get here.  I could have made time of course but something else would have been put on the backburner instead.  The classroom, better referred to as the one room schoolhouse has been completed.  It has a new computer, a smart TV, a microscope, new desks, new book carts, new bean bag chairs, a workbox system and learning games/manipulates. Seems the TV is smarter than I am but I have great hopes for future use.  I will make a post and get some pictures up very soon. 

For now, I just thought I would make mention of what is going on and get started again in keeping up the homeschooling blog.

More to come later, Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to receive them.