Friday, November 30, 2012

Just stuff to tell you.

 
So after all my comments you probably have come to think that I am a stick in the mud and just trying to teach just like every other school.  Well, I decided to post this picture.  It is not actually typical but yet it does show the spontaneous flexibility we can have in the midst of our lessons.  I had to laugh as I felt that Faith's doll at least gave her more fingers and toes to count with.
 
At this time we are still working at our kitchen table. BUT the good news is that the schoolhouse can now be completed. I have had it filled to the brim with housing items as we have done a huge redo of our flooring and a little paint job as well.  Since my children have left I have been without extra beds as well so now we have a room just for grandkids and a triple decker bunk bed (bunk w/ trundle).
Here are a few pics of what we have done.
 
Hardwood floors in dining room, living room, hall and one bedroom
 

                                             Ceramic in laundry room, bathrooms and kitchen

                                                     Gabe liked the cool floor
My dream fridge!
 
I cannot seem to find the picture of the kids room but we put new carpet in that room and my bedroom.  Those are the cold rooms of the house and I wanted a warm floor to step on.
 
 
Now that my computer issues are resolved I can catch up a bit too.  I will talk about our vacation we had next time.  I hope to get the one room schoolhouse painted and floor done in the next few weeks.  I have all the items needed as well as new work tables for each child.  Last item needed as a heater for the room and hubby got that yesterday.
 
As far as school goes, all is well in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to receive them.